Monday, July 4, 2022

July 4th 2022-The Land of the Free.....And the Home of the Courageous

 On this July 4th 2022 I am grateful for my ancestors who came to America from Italy and made that courageous journey across the ocean, even though they were unsure of the path before them. They paved the way for me and my family to realize the American dream. With faith in God and hard work, they succeeded in America, because it was possible. 

I am indebted to my grandfather, a painter, who came to America in 1925 with a small amount of money in his pocket, as did most immigrants and who worked hard so that my father and his siblings could begin to climb up the ladder of success here in America. He bought a brownstone in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn and we had it in our family until a few years ago. 

Faith in God, prayer and hard work, I believe is the formula for success and advancement in life. It worked for my family over the decades, it has worked for me......The story continues...

Happy 4th of July!!

NJA

"If you trust in the Lord and do good, then you will live in the land and be secure. If you delight in the Lord, the Lord will grant you your heart's desire...." (Ps.37:3)