Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017-God's Blessings Abound For Those Who Believe

Happy Thanksgiving! This past year was a year of some disappointments and some big accomplishments. The ups and downs of life, are ever present in our lives, in my life. But as long as I walk with Jesus, with Jesus at my side, I can and do overcome obstacles and rise to new heights. This was the year I finally finished my spiritual/mystical memoir and its selling on Amazon. More importantly, people are reading it and being inspired by it. Praise God! That's important because no one ever read the book before I published it but me. I was apprehensive about showing it in full or parts to anyone, so I never knew what people would think of it. Most people who have read it, know me and care about me, so perhaps they have a bias, but in any event, its a relief that people like the book. One of my friends told me she has bought copies for each of her adult children That amazed me.
I think I'll do a You Tube video about the book in the new year. Why not? I should evangelize shouldn't I?
And so, may you have a very Happy Thanksgiving wherever you are, be thankful because the good news is that if you pray and have a relationship with God, "all things work together for good." And everything becomes rightfully ordered and in God's time, all things work out.
That has been my experience. Being in relationship with God has enriched my life and brought many blessings and graces into my life, and for that I am very grateful this Thanksgiving.
God's abundant blessings on your life.  Now it's time to start cooking!
NJA