Thursday, June 19, 2014

Some Of My Favorite Art Work

I love visiting museums and living in New York makes it easy to view world class art at anytime. My favorite museum is the Met, the Metropolitan Museum of Art. But every museum has it's own character and gems. I have some art on my phone which I photographed, none of which actually came from the Met, this time, but I'll share some of my favorite ones from places near and far.  Some come from Churches/Seminary in the NY area as well as the Museum of Modern Art, the Nassau County Museum of Art and some from a visit to Miami, Florida, like the first two below which are from the Perez Art Museum in Miami. God is creative, God has a creative spirit, and when human beings tap into that, beauty can abound. (One photo is not from a museum or church, can you guess?)
So here they are: